Tuesday, November 11, 2008

An Apology to Readers

I'm sure it hasn't gone unnoticed that I have yet to write a blog entry about the latest news in the Michelle Young investigation. In case you are even more behind than I, here are some media links that will bring you up to date:

WRAL: Warrant gives new look into Michelle Young murder probe

N&O: Jason Young researched 'knockout'

WTVD: Warrants reveal Jason Young affair

NC Wanted: Warrant Shock: The Case Against Jason Young

I'd like to apologize to those of you who are interested in what I write on this blog for my failure to blog in a timely manner. The fact is that I have another project with a pending deadline that has preoccupied my mind. That along with other demands on my time have made it difficult for me to set aside enough uninterrupted time to compose an entry. Said project has finally begun to materialize in my mind so that some of the fog has lifted and I believe I'll be able to focus my attention on processing the information released in last week's search warrant and hopefully draw some useful conclusions. Although, truth be told, the quality of analysis, speculation, and debate that is generated by the members of the Friction Powered forum has probably made this blog obsolete.

In addition to the articles linked above, followers of the Michelle Young murder investigation will find the warrant itself very interesting and informative. WRAL has posted a .pdf of the document on their site and the following is a direct link to it.

WRAL's .pdf of the 11/6/08 Warrant

As stated last week on this blog, Linda Fisher filed a wrongful death suit against Jason Young that essentially seeks to exclude Jason Young from benefitting from his wife's death. Linda's attorneys, Jack and Paul Michaels, intend to prove that Jason Young was a principle in the murder of his wife Michelle Marie Fisher Young. The lawyers spoke to the press last week, and the press conference is posted in its entirety on WRAL's website. The following is a direct link to the video.

WRAL: Web only: Attorneys speak on Young lawsuit

Check back later for that blog entry I've been promising. In the meantime, you can keep up with the latest at Friction Powered Exchange. Anyone who is interested is welcome to join the discussion. Registration is simple, and the forum is often open to guest posting where no registration is required.

No comments: