Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A Brief Note on Michelle Young's Autopsy

I understand that some of you are wondering why I haven't posted an entry about Michelle Young's autopsy findings. You would think I'd be on top of it being that I posted last Friday that the report would very shortly be available. I can only chalk up my untimeliness to a busy real life. I did spend most of my free time yesterday studying the report and briefly discussing it with an acquaintance, so I hope to have a thorough entry up soon. As a matter of fact, I awoke last night with a pretty good discourse running through my head, but today I cannot recall the words. I probably should have typed it up last night, but my husband might have seriously considered having me committed to an institution if I'd gotten out of bed in the middle of the night to post a blog entry. So, be patient and check back later. I will get to it -- hopefully, sooner rather than later. In the meantime, read the report yourself and feel free to discuss it in the comment section. The link in the first sentence of this entry will take you to WRAL.com's copy of the report in a flash media format. Be prepared though. It was an extremely brutal and extensive attack. It's not an easy read by any means.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to say, AJ. I nearly lost my lunch reading the autopsy report. If I wasn't as jaded as I am I would say there is no way her husband could have done that, it was far too violent. I must be very jaded. Was he on something? It's SO violent, I have to wonder.

Anonymous said...

Well, OK, AJ. I guess we can let it slide this time. :D

I was eagerly awaiting your take on the autopsy report. Suddenly real life calls me so I'll have to read your comments later.

Hope all is well!
TM